Most of us are eager to give of ourselves and then give some more. Whether it’s giving advice to friends or coworkers, volunteering for activities in the community or at our child’s school or just saying yes to every request that comes our way weihnachtslieder für gitarre kostenlosen. What happens with all this giving is you become so buried under a mountain of responsibilities that the most important things in your life suffer. You have to take time for yourself and your family Download chicken games for free. One way to do this is to become more efficient in every area of your life. Let’s look at six ways to become efficient.
1) Schedule your day geogebra arbeitsblätter herunterladen. If you have to, get up an hour early each day and write out your plan for the day. Then priotize each task on your list and put it in order of priority netflix filme herunterladen windows 10. Schedule what you need to do into a planning sheet and block out time to get it accomplished. Do this every single day, even on the weekends.
2) Stop trying to multi-task herunterladen. Turn off the email notification function on your computer. Email kills your concentration and makes you lose focus on what you were doing. Don’t get side lined by interruptions from others herunterladen. If you are trying to finish a report for an important client or meeting, don’t accept a request from a drop-in visitor who “just has a quick question”
3) Learn to control self-interruption schriftart century gothic download kostenlos. You are at your desk absorbed in your work, when all of a sudden you brain starts talking to you. It reminds you of something that you need to tell a coworker or an important task that you need to take care of fonts helvetica kostenlos download. Instead of grabbing the phone or shooting off an email, write down what you need to tell that person or the task that you need to do in a separate binder that you keep for such purposes herunterladen. Keep working on your current project and set aside time later to take care of things on your binder list.
4) Say NO more often. Know what your priorities are powerpoint 2013 gratis herunterladen. When someone requests something of you and it doesn’t fit into your priorities, just say no. You don’t have to justify your answer with a long explanation or excuse.
5) Delegate as much as you can. We often think we can do everything ourselves, or that others will not devote as much care to the task as we would have. That is delusion, as we do not have enough time to do all that anyway. Other coworkers or other members of your family could easily do some of the tasks. Get away from the thinking that you are the only one who can do the job right.
6) Stop trying to be perfect. Some tasks can be done and are just as successful even if they are not perfect. Trying to be perfect with everything will slow you down and cause too much un-needed stress in your life.
Your time is a very precious resource that should not be wasted. Efficiency is the key to getting things accomplished in your work and at home. Implement the above steps and you will find yourself accomplishing more in less time, and with less stress.