Need Help Escaping the Turquoise Room? This Walkthru will get you to the end no Cheats required. Capitalizing on the success of Escape the Orange Room, and coming before Escape the Lavendar Room. Here you Go!
This is the final test for the job, the goal is to make a UV lamp, read the hidden staff only note and open the safe and escape the room with anti-acid boots.
To open the door:
1) Throw the HF a the door.
2)Take the gloves from the first aid box.
3)Paint your boots (two pairs) one from inside the closet and one from behind the safe and umbrella into the orange anti-acidic liquid from the cupboard.
4)Take orange coat with you from the closet.
5)Click on gloves, take large blue bottle of acid from the safe, splash it on the door.
6)Click on the umbrella and then click on the door.
HERE ARE MORE CLUES:
1. You have to make a UV light to read the code to get into the safe and retrieve the acid to break the door. Sounds easy right?
To do this, stop the fan by clicking on the ceiling above the safe, then click on the fan with the tape from the drawer. Click on the ceiling with the UV lamp device that you got from the mini-game and get the dirty glass tube. Take the red valve from the radiator with the purple wrench, clean the glass tube with the steam from the radiator. Look a the glass tube in detail and use the lighter in the middle to bend it. Take the batteries (one from the mouse using the apple and the other from the Dictaphone which you smashed. Read the secret staff message using the UV light. Here it is in a bit more detail.
2. Examine everything.
3. Get the UV base from the grey dome is in a game, get all the disks on the middle pole in order. Lift up and swap from pole to pole, but never bigger disks than the small ones.
4. Go to the closet and get a wrench, and break the Dictaphone to get the second battery.
5. Pick up the apple core, go under the bed and feed the mouse who will kick the battery to you.
6. Add batteries to the UV base. Read the UV and get the correct chemical from the cupboard. Bend the tube with heat and add the chemical you retrieved from the cupboard.
7. Use the UV light and read the book for the code to the safe, the picture by the safe gives clues.
8. Take the acid from the safe using gloves and smash it on the door.
9. Paint your boots (two pairs) and umbrella into the orange anti-acidic liquid from the cupboard.
10. Take orange coat with you from the closet.
11. Cick on gloves, take large blue bottle of acid from the safe, splash it on the door.
12. Click on the umbrella and then click on the door.