Depending on where you are from the Tuesday before Ash Wednesday has different celebrations but one thing they all have in common is food. Fausnaught is the German word for Donut, Paczi is the Polish equivalent, Pounchki (punchki) is also Polish Version, but in any event we all go out and get our Carb load before the fasting associated with Lent. What any of this has to do with Sexy Girls taking off their shirts I don’t know, but if you load up on Paczki’s you will be quite large, as a traditionally made Paczki Calories can run you well over 800 a piece. More modern versions may actually be better for you as they would not be made with Lard, and Egg Yolks only stickmotive for. So “Laissez les bons temps rouler!” which is cajun/French for Let the Good times Roll. Or in this case Donut. A traditional Paczki Recipe is below ps3 spiele herunterladen und installieren.
Pounchki are meant to be flattened just before you eat them, so you can eat more of them than you would herunterladen.
Fausnaught look more like your traditional donut, and may be glazed or powdered youtube downloader mp3 gratis downloaden.
Paczki are jelly filled rather than just bread weihnachtsmusik zumen kostenlos.
12 egg yolks (or six whole eggs, see note)
1 teaspoon salt
2 (1/4 ounce) packages active dry yeast
1/4 cup warm water
1/3 cup room temperature butter
1/2 cup sugar
4 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup rum or brandy
1 cup scalded whipping cream
1 1/2 cups preserves or cooked prunes or apples or canned poppy seed filling
oil (for deep frying, The old-timers used lard, but vegetable oil will work(I use peanut oil.)
- Deep Fry Rolls/Biscuits
- Polish Rolls/Biscuits
- Beat egg yolks with the salt in the small bowl of an electric mixer at high speed until the mixture is thick and piles softly, about 7 minutes badplaner herunterladen.
- Soften yeast in warm water.
- Cream butter, add sugar to it gradually, beating until fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the softened yeast adobe connect kostenlos herunterladen chip.
- Stir one fourth of the flour into the yeast mix.
- Add rum/brandy and half of the cream.
- Beat in another fourth of the flour herunterladen.
- Stir in remaining cream.
- Beat in half of the remaining flour and then the egg yolk mixture.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Gradually beat in the remaining flour until the dough blisters herunterladen.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Set in a warm place to rise.
- When it has doubled in bulk, punch it down.
- Cover and let rise again until doubled youtube musik auf ipaden.
- Punch it down again.
- Roll dough on a floured surface to about 3/4 inch thickness.
- Cut out 3 inch rounds using a cookie cutter or glass.
- Put 1 tablespoon of filling in the center of half the circles.
- Brush the edges with water.
- Top with the remaining rounds.
- Seal the edges very well.
- Cover the paczki on a floured surface.
- Let rise about 20 minutes.
- Deep fry in the hot fat until they are golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle with honey. Fill with Jelly if you Desire