Phone not ringing off the hook with the ladies? Not feeling appreciated at work? Just not satisfied with your job? You should update your resume at Monster.com
Here are some phrases to include in your resume to get extra hits.
Want to get found on Monster? you need the top Searches to be in your text. So here are some ways to work in as many as possible.
1. Sales: When I was un AHEM self-employed.
Worked with a constricted budget was careful to leverage sales
2. Recuiter: From when I was a pimp.
Recruiter of fine ass ladies.
3. Administrative Assistant: Extended from above…
Recruiter of fine Administrative ASSistants
4. Accountant: From relationships.
Cleared large acquisitions with the “accountant”
5. Receptionist: When the Cable was out.
Served as Receptionist Adjusting antenna to improve picture
6. Customer Service: That time as a pimp makes this one WAY too easy…
7. Accounting: That time at the YMCA I managed the Pool, and watch as I give my self a doctorate.
Tested water Ph.Determined amount of chlorine to add accounting for the volume of water.
8. Java: Starbuck’s is always hiring, but if you are to lazy do that.
Played Elf Bowling and other Java games.
9. and 10. Mortgage / Collections: From that time you were self employed.
Consulted with Mortgage holder about repayment plan after being put in Collections.
11. Manager: We all had one so just say something nice, or mean about yours.
Had a crappy manager.
12. – 18. Lets cram a bunch in to a short set.
Developed a Staff infection and sought Medical help from a Registered Nurse (RN) who referred me to a Pharmacist because I didn’t have Insurance.
19. – 20. Restaurant Manager and Entry Level:
Spoke with Restaurant Manager. Bouncer pushed me through Entry, Leveled him in a single blow.
More seriously, you should look at working in where you can some of the top searches. And look at ways you can include the Full phrase and acronyms used to mean the same thing. Like Registered Nurse and RN. Make sure you outline what programming languages you use, and that you have placed them in the forms they are searched for most. Saying you are familiar with C# and VB is good, but don’t for get those are .Net languages.
Follows is the list of the most searched terms on Monster. Taken from Career-Advice at Monster.
- Administrative assistant
- Customer service
- Executive Assistant
- Human Resources
- Accounts Payable
- Staff accountant
- “Administrative assistant”
- Physical therapist
- Outside sales
- “business analyst”
- Financial analyst
- Project manager
- “Project manager”
- Inside sales
- Business analyst
- “Financial analyst”
- Data entry
- Restaurant Manager
- Loan officer
- “executive assistant”
- Legal secretary
- “Customer service”
- Call center
- “Outside sales”
- “Inside Sales”
- Registered Nurse
- Account executive
- “Technical writer”
- “Staff accountant”
- Civil engineer
- Accounts receivable
- Senior accountant
- Help desk
- Oracle DBA
- “help desk”
- “accounts payable”
- “Technical writer”
- Loan processor
- Occupational therapist
- Pharmaceutical sales
- Real Estate
- “Human Resources”
- Entry Level