Disney Channel.com ScavengerSweepStakes is kicking off and you could win! The Disney Channel is combining Hannah Montana, Suite Life Ondeck, and Wizards of Waverly Place to create an awesome Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes. Just watch the Disney Channel Starting July 17th at 8 eastern time. and visit disneychannel.com/scavengersweepstakes for the full details. Rules from the site are posted below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER. ONE WILL WIN. 1. SPONSOR: ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates, Inc., 1040 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10018, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ENTRY: This Sweepstakes may only be entered by Internet, during the period commencing at 6:00 P.M.(PT), July 17, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M.(PT), July 20, 2009 ("Entry Period"), by a registered member ("Member") of DisneyChannel.com ("Website") by finding six (6) scavenger hunt items ("Items") as follows:  Visit DisneyChannel.com/ScavengerSweepstakes ("DisneyChannel.com/ScavengerSweepstakes") (available from July 12 through July 20th )where you can obtain a printable checklist ("Checklist") which contains a list of the Items you will be looking for;  Tune into Disney Channel and watch for the sneak peaks ("Sneak Peaks") for the Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana crossover event ("Show"). The Sneak Peeks will feature the first five (5) Items you should look for (you can use the Checklist to help you). A different Sneak Peek will be aired every evening at 8 PM (ET) /7PM (CT) (and then throughout the next 24 hours until the next Sneak Peek airs at 8 pm ET the following night) from July 12, through July 16, 2009. There will be one Item featured in each Sneak Peek, for a total of five (5) Items over the five (5) day period.  Watch the Show on Disney Channel on July 17, 2009 at 8PM (ET)/7 PM (CT) to look for the sixth (6th) Item.  Then visit DisneyChannel.com/ScavengerSweepstakes during the Entry Period to answer one multiple-choice question ("Question") about each item. If you do not correctly answer each Question about the Items, you will be asked to try again until you do answer correctly;  Once all six (6) Questions have been answered correctly, entrants can access the Sweepstakes entry form to complete their entry ("Entry"). If you miss any of the Sneak Peeks or the Show, you may visit DisneyChannel.com/ScavengerSweepstakes to watch them online where each Sneak Peek will be available at the same time as the Sneak Peek appears on air (8PM (ET)/7 PM (CT). The sixth (6th) Item from the Show will be shown online at the same time as the Show airs but it will appear as a clip featuring its Item; the full Show will not be available online. See local listings for local times for the Sneak Peeks and the Show.
If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website and registering by providing the requested information on the Registration Form through the link on the site: "Not registered?" Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Parent/legal guardian ("Parent") of a child under the age of 13 will be sent an email notifying him/her of the child’s Entry into this Sweepstakes. No response by the Parent to the email is required for the child to enter: however, if the Parent does not want his/her child to enter, Parent may click on a link in the email and complete the steps required to cancel the child’s Entry and delete the child’s information. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and dates are Pacific Time unless otherwise noted. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor if you or your Parent change email address ("Address"). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home, log into your Website account with your Member Name and Password, click on "Modify" and follow the instructions on how to change the Address.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. PT, July 20, 2009. Entries are limited to one Entry per Member regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are, as of Entry, 6 to 16 years of age, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. ("Territory") and not employees of Sponsor or Administrator, their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: one (1) Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana Prize Pack consisting of the following elements:  one (1) anklet from Hannah Montana (as featured in Show);  one (1) S.S.Tipton life preserver show prop autographed by the casts of Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place and The Suite Life on Deck ("Series");  three (3) wands from Wizards of Waverly Place, and  an announcement on or about August 19th online on the Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana site home page. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $1,245. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and elements may not be separated. Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by October 25, 2009 after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about August 3, 2009, in a random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator, potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about August 4, 2009, potential winner will be contacted by email to secure mailing address ("Email Contact). Once mailing address is available, potential winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. All legal responsibilities under the Rules of a minor (as defined by state of primary residence) will be assumed by a Parent; and if prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of the Parent for the benefit of the minor. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to Email Contact within 3 calendar days after emailing by Administrator;  the return of any notice or the prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential winner’s failure to claim the prize within four (4) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by October 25, 2009 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners (after August 4, and before November 4, 2009) and/or Rules (before July 20, 2009), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, P.O. Box 10189-Dept. WODWHM, Burbank, CA 91510-0189. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.