1. General characteristics and examples of rodents. The teeth of rodents herunterladen.
2. Show how variation in habitat depends upon structure among rodents by comparing, for example, squirrels, beavers, and woodchucks.
3 herunterladen. Variations in the tails of rodents. What are the causes of this variation?
4. Pocket gophers and their economic relations microsoft office kostenlos downloaden vollversion deutsch chip.
5. Species of mice. Their habits.
6. The dancing mouse.
7. Damage by mice. Plagues of field mice in Nevada. Method of extermination.
8. Habits and kinds of rats.
9. Economic importance of rats. Methods of extermination.
10. Rats and the bubonic plague.
11. Squirrels, kinds and habits.
12. The economic value of rabbits.
13. The groundhog myth. Habits of woodchucks.
14. The beaver—their habits and sagacity. Methods of trapping them.
15. Prairie dogs—their habits and economic importance. How exterminated?
16. What are porcupines?
17. Variation in the homes among rodents. Usual means of defense.
18. Make a list of rodents in a column, and in another column opposite each name write the various ways the animal is of economic importance. Sum up with a statement showing the most important ways rodents are of value to man and harmful to man.
19. Defend the proposition that rodents are on the whole harmful animals and should be exterminated.
20. How some rodents contribute to the science of medicine, more especially to bacteriology.