Specimens of as many different kinds of mollusks as possible, charts, books herunterladen.
1. What is the symmetry?
2 herunterladen. Is the body segmented or unsegmented?
3. Are lateral appendages present or wanting?
4. Is an exoskeleton present or wanting? If present, is it univalve or bivalve; if absent, what other means of protection has been developed to take its place microsoft office kostenlos downloaden vollversion deutsch chip?
5. Is the animal fixed, or is it free to move? If fixed, in what way? If it moves, what is the method and organ of locomotion?
6. What are the organs of respiration? What is their character?
7. How is food obtained?
8. What senses are probably present? What sense organs are present?
9. What is the habitat?
10. In what ways if any does the animal show degeneration?
1. What characters are common to all mollusks?
2. What is the principal means of protection among mollusks?
3. Name three causes of degeneration among mollusks.