1. The usefulness of the American toad herunterladen.
2. The breeding habits of the common frog; of the Surinam toad; of the obstetrical toad; of the “smith.”
3. The development of the axolotl herunterladen.
5. The croaking of frogs and of toads.
6 microsoft office kostenlos downloaden vollversion deutsch chip. The flying frog of Ceylon.
7. The distribution and habits of the hellbender; of the mud puppy; of the Congo “snake.”
8. The general absence of the amphibia from arid regions.
9. Frog farming for city markets.
10. Protective devices of various amphibia.
11. Toads and warts.
12. The homing and water instincts of toads.
13. Hibernation, seasonal or prolonged, of toads and frogs.
14. The changes in the respiratory and circulatory system during metamorphosis.
15. Ontogeny and phylogeny, as illustrated by amphibia.
16. The structural defects which would prevent an ambitious frog from becoming a highly trained and skillful animal.
17. The classification of amphibia, with examples.
18. The kinds of frogs and toads found in the region where you live.
C. Studies of Living Reptiles
Showing Diversity of Adaptation among closely related Animals