Review of the Beacon Audio BLAZAR
The Beacon Audio BLAZAR is a portable Bluetooth stereo for laptops and phones. These Bluetooth speakers are wireless and have a rechargeable battery, with about a 12 hour life. While a bit pricey, they are totally worth the price when it comes to ease of use and functionality. Since these BLAZER speakers are Bluetooth compatible, they work with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet or laptops, regardless if they have iOS, Android, Mac OS or Windows. The simple, compact and sleek design make the BLAZAR a great addition to any décor because it isn’t flashy or monstrous in size. The BLAZAR does come with a carrying case which makes the portability even more stylish on the go. They work together so when you have more than one BLAZAR, you can create a stereo playback, outside or wherever you are. When you have two BLAZAR speakers (you can separate the right and left signal) to create a unique 360° sound experience. You can use a passive radiator subwoofer to get even bigger sound from such tiny speakers. The range is pretty impressive as well, up to 40 feet away. These are great little, portable speakers to take to a party, the park or even use at the office.
- Portable Bluetooth speaker
- Choose graphite or silver
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices
- Range: Up to 40 ft.
- Has NFC technology
- Output: 6 W
- 50 mm. titanium cone drivers
- 65 mm. passive bass radiator
- Loud, clear audio in a tiny package
- For use with smartphones, laptops, tablets, and more
- Get two speakers for stereo sound
- 3.5mm audio input and output jacks
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion battery (c. 12 hours, charges via Micro USB, cable included)
- Dimensions: 3.6″ x 3.6″ x 3.8″